SENSIT® IRED is a state-of-the-art ethane detector incorporating a unique, patented use of infrared absorption spectroscopy to determine the presence of ethane in a methane sample.
This technology can detect as little as 250ppb ethane in a 50ppm methane sample. Even the smallest of samples can be analyzed in the field to determine if gas from a natural gas piping system is being detected.
Features And Benefits :
- Ethane Specific - IRED filters out other gases.
- Ideal for low concentration methane readings.
- Displays 0-999 ppb ethane
- Displays 1.0-500 ppm ethane
- GPS capable for measurement mapping (optional feature)